G I Dle I Burn Album Cover
Sleeve 3 versions 1ea booklet 3 versions 1ea 96p cd 3 versions 1ea package 3 versions 1ea lyric paper 3 versions 1ea mini poster 3 versions random 1 out of 6 for each version postcard 3 versions random 1 ou. The online cover image for g i dle s latest hit hwaa cube entertainment hwaa is the lead track of the band s fourth ep i burn which dropped on jan.
Miyeon minnie soojin soyeon yuqi and shuhua.

G i dle i burn album cover. G i dle is a south korean girl group formed by cube entertainment in 2018. On january 2 2021 the concept preview video of the album was released. The group debuted on may 2 2018 with their first extended play titled i am.
17 on the billboard k pop 100. With their latest album i burn released on jan. With a red and black hued cover image the album is set to have a fierce concept where the girls will embody their boldest selves and heat up the stage.
The set s hwaa debuted at no. Winter flower fire album contents. 11 g i dle seems to have their place carved in the k pop scene.
Short for girl idle is a south korean girl group formed by cube entertainment in 2018. The group consists of six members. On december 31 g i dle revealed the album s track list on their social media.
Young girls individual girls. The group consists of six members. The ep contains five songs including the lead single senorita written and composed by member soyeon and big sancho on june 26 g i dle released their second digital single uh oh the song ranked number 22 on netease cloud music china for the first half of 2019 making them the only k pop group to chart on it.
The original korean edition of the hit song appears on the group s best selling ep i burn chart topping k pop group g i dle has released two new versions of their hit single hwaa. G i dle released their second ep i made on february 26 2019. The group debuted on may 2 2018 with their first extended play titled i am.
Miyeon minnie soojin soyeon yuqi and shuhua. Release date concept how to live stream and all you need to know about new album. G i dle to drop i burn.
A year later the group debuted in japan on july 31. 11 and topped itunes album charts in 51 regions around the world including brazil canada italy the netherlands and russia. On december 28 the group confirmed the album title in a post across all the group s social media accounts and that i burn would be released on january 11 2021.
G I Dle Lion By Diyeah9tee4 On Deviantart Retro Poster Kpop Fanart Fan Poster
Album And Mv Review G I Dle I Trust Album Covers Music Album Covers Album
G I Dle 2nd Japanese Mini Album Oh My God Teaser Photos Hq Hd Selebritas Artis Pristin
G I Dle 4th Mini Album I Burn Soyeon Album
210104 G Idle 4th Mini Album I Burn Concept Image 02 Soyeon Em 2021 Soyeon






Posting Komentar untuk "G I Dle I Burn Album Cover"